DUHH, I'm super uber slack this few weeks... It's not that i got nothing to do! I do! But, i just don't feel like doing them. All i can think of is Msn and Audition (>.<)" I have been neglecting my piano work A LOT! Shoooooott... Don't know why i just can't get myself into piano T.T I did say i have an immense interest in music. But, i really don't know why i got no mood to do piano work and practice my exam pieces!!! dang ~_~
I think this is what i MUST do: PLANNING.
Alright,
TODAY: I die die also must complete exam paper B.
TOMORROW: I die die also must complete exam paper C.
THURSDAY: To do some question in Workbook 6.
FRIDAY: Chiong all of my exam pieces and scales.
OKKAYY, I GONNA DO IT, NO MORE DRAGGINGS! Both theory and practical exams are nearing. And i know nuts about it =.=" Gambette! ;S