I have a sudden urge to blog. But the problem is, i don't know what to write about! ~.~ Dang...
Okkayy, firstly, I've slept for 9 hours. That's quite a lot for me. I usually sleep at most 7 hours. Haha... Maybe yesterday's celebration at relatives house was a drained and tiring one (; The time now is 11.12am. What I'm going to do today is to rot and decompose at home! ^^ I will chat on msn, practice my exam pieces, play Audition, listen to songs and... maybe complete some piano work, haha. And 1 day sure pass JUST like that!
Day by day, it's almost the last few days of year 2008. Let's count down now! We are left with 4 final days to year 2009! I will definitely miss year 2008. There are lots of fun and laughthers, being in the senior year and lots of chalets and gatherings going on. One word for it : FUN! ;D I hope year 2009 will be a better one...
So, my resolution for year 2009 is...
(I'm greedy now, lol.)
1. DO WELL IN MY O LEVLES. Hopfully panda's curse works: 6A1 X;
2. Get myself into piano, and pass them.
3. I just wish everyone around me live in a healthy and happy life (;
What's your resolution for year 2009 then?