Today is the last day of 2008! I did quite a lot of stuffs, lol. I've done my piano exam paper C. I've vaccumed the floor, I've ironed my clothings and... I've got my bedsheet changed! Rofl. Yahh, I am preparing for a good year, which starts tomorrow ^^ Happy New year everyone!!! ;D
Actually, I should meet up with Darryl today. I told mom yesterday night and i thought that she had agreed. Then later in the morning, she suddenly say:" I where got let you go!". I on the spot scold words behind her @_@ Well, I really don't know why. It's the last day of 2008 and more, I will be back home for dinner! Oh well, maybe i didn't tell her that i'll be home for dinner =\\ So sorry Panda T.T Will meet again some day (>.<)"
I will have my updated-resolutions up tomorrow! I will just have my countdown in Maple tonight. Dad forbid me to countdown with friends tonight. Cause it's too crowded and dangerous.. WELL, =.="
Anyway, I had came up with a timetable, LOL! TUDI, DO FOLLOW! xD
5+: Do bloggings
6+: Dinner
7+: Bathe
8+: Audition!
10.30pm: Maple and watch Channel 8 countdown
12am: Countdown in Maple with guildmates!(:
;D