Wow, it's been a week since i last blogged X:
I'm having lots of events going on and kind of lazy to blog when i got home. heh-heh. So sorry full-time readers.
The latest event i had is Family Chalet! ^^ It was ultimately fun~ Especially BBQ session. We were BBQ-ing halfway and it rained! We had umbrellas while BBQ-ing. I held one umbrella on one hand and the other holding aluminium plate collecting water dripping from the top (>.<)" while my cousins prepared the food. Haha... And sis ran in and out of chalet to deliver food to the "da shao ye" and "tai tai" inside. Lols. Really fun... We also had bowling and cycling session. I had spent my 3D2N fruitfully. FUN! The upcoming will be Guild Christmas Chalet... Really looking forward to it as i know that it will be even enjoyable than Family's chalet (; See you guys soon! ^^
And wow! Time flies... It's gonna be mid of December already. Everyone! Do enjoy your holidays yeah? (; I am seriously enjoying mine. Thanks to the wonderful relatives and friends i had. They kept me occupied ^^ Enjoy enjoy enjoy!~
10th Dec: Bowling and Badminton session with cousins
15th/16th Dec: KTV with my clique
19th to 22nd Dec: Guild Christmas Chalet
26th Dec: Celebrate X'mas with relatives (1)
27th Dec: Celebrate X'mas with relatives (2)
31th Dec: LET'S WELCOME THE BRAND NEW YEAR, 2009!