10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ;DD
Once again, it's a brand new year! May all your wish come true with success and had a great year ahead, 2009. I wish everyone lead a healthy and fruitful life ahead! Here are my resolutions. There are a lot. I shall just name down the top 3 (;
1) To get good results for my dearly O levels and! Pass both my Piano G6 theory and G7 Practical.
2) Wish everyone to lead a healthy and happy life, longetivity!
3) Hope that the economy will change drastically, making standard of living easier
And where did i had my countdown party? Well, in Maple, MSN and on Channel 8 TV. Lols...
From 8 to 11.30pm: AUDITION! Played ClubII, Couple dance, DB4 and oher modes with guildmates.
11.30pm: Logged in into Maple and see Asiasoft earn $2k in 10 minutes from all the megas X; haha...
11.55pm: On my TV too!
11.59pm: Countdown with channel 8 and wish everyone a happy new year on MSN and Maple.
12am-3.30am: (WELCOME YEAR 2009! I MISS YEAR 2008!): Went back to Audition and play various modes with guildmates again.
And now, it's 3.45am, here I am blogging... haha. That's how i ended my year 2008 and start year 2009.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! (;