TODAY! Will be Audition day and Piano Theory day (>.<)" Yahh, a boring new year day T_T Hopefully this year end(I'm about to type next year end, lol... 2008 is over girl!), 31st Dec 2009, i will be able to countdown with friends... I'm EIGHTEEN by then! Please... let me go ~_~ I think i shall include this in one of my resolution list, lol. Kind of weird to have this as a resolution but i seriously had NEVER countdown with friends before! I know it will be damn fun... Well Well, that's like 364 days to go... Slowly, i will persuade my dad and hopefully, he will relent and let me go. lol...
I will be in and out of Audition today, as said earlier! Cause I will do my piano work, then hop on to Audition and then back to piano work =P Typical me.... like to go around doing different stuffs at one go, lol. So, Audition and piano work will keep me busy today. What about you? Sleep whole day? haha....