GRRRR!` I can't have a rest of peace now. My result will be out in just 3.5 days. Even when I'm playing Audition, I kept thinking of "Monday monday!" argh. It's seriously scary, nervous, yet excited. Lol... It's like a double-edged sword. I want to know my results. But! I'm so scared. Diao. See or dont see? ;S That's how I'm feeling. Yucksssss...
Everyone had their blog flooded with "RESULTS ON 12TH JAN, 2PM" ... And on MSN, people say "omg omg omg omg! how how! stunned! " and stuffs, lol. Everyone is eager to know yet nervous. Duhh!` That's not a very good feeling (>.<)"
We thought it's like on 15th. Meaning there's about a week to go. But we can't wait to get. We hoped for earlier dates. And it ended up on 12th Jan! And! THAT'S TOO FAST, LOL. Duhh....
omtian...~ While chatting on msn, playing games and doing bloggings, all I had in mind was "O level results on Monday" X.x
...
..
.
no-life.