Wow... Today is the last day of the JAE application. And by now, I'm sure that all of you had chosen your choice of school and courses already right? Haha... I know you are eager to know mine X; (Or maybe not). Anyway, here is my result and the choices I've selected.
EL- a pathetic C6. But glad that i didn't get D7 X; If not all business course i cannot make it! Phew...
Combined Humanities- B3. I'm satisfied with this result.
Math, Science, POA - A2. Abit of disappointment. I actually hoped for A1. But well, there are a lot of other good students which brings the moderation up (>.<)"
Chinese- B4. Hmm... Okay okay lor.. At least i've improved from a C5 (mid-year paper) haha!
1. SP Financial Informatics
2. NYP Financial Informatics
3. SP Banking and Financial Services
4. NYP Banking and Financial Services
5. NYP Accountancy and Finance
6. NYP Business Management
7. NYP Fund Management and Administration
8. SP Environmental Management and Water Technology
9. SP Digital Media
10. SP Creative Media Design
11. NIL
12. NIL
I don't know what to choose already... So i leave out choice 11 and 12, hahas...
That's all! ;D I've told you everything (>.<)" lols... Now, its time for me to mug on my piano work, after slacking for so many days! Also, I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!! Guildmates coming to my house to celebrate CNY! ;D Heheeeee. Tomorrow, my house will be a so-called mini-cybercafe X; There will be a total of 5 computers/lappys in use. HAHA.! My house got 2 computer, plus my lappy and 2 guildmate's lappy. I wonder if 5 people using 1 connection would work X; Let's see.... AWAITS! ^_^