Hello! No Ripping !


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free hit counters had viewed on o6o7o8 ♥

Thursday, February 26, 2009 '
4 days to my Piano G7 Practical exam. And oh! Gonna flunk X;

Firstly, my Aural.
1) Singing the lower part of the melody: Sometimes it's so screwed up. Can't really remember the melody as i have STM! Seriously, it's hard. They play both upper and lower part. I got to concentrate on the lower part and remember them and sing. Sometimes they stupidly add in 1 note. I not sure if it's upper or bottom one -.-" I just sing lor... I know it's like 50:50 kind of thing (>.<)" Well, at least can pass out of some correct part? =\
2) Sight Singing: It test my pitchings. And die... I don't have good (note, not perfect yet) pitchings like other pianist have. It's hard to sing lor... at most only first and last note correct X; I still got to concentrate on the pulse and the pitching of each notes. Duhh... Some phrase they very evil one... The purposely give you 7th apart zzz~
3) Candances, Chords and moduations: For this part, i sometimes heng heng correct or sometimes suay suay wrong, haha! Need to buck up in this area, if not grade 8 sure fail!
4) Listening to a piece and answer question: This part ... must depend on which type of music they give. I tried out the aural test. Really easy one, i can answer all question. Those okay okay one, i got some question wrong and as for those music which is so not ear-pro, i can get all question's answer wrong. Oh noes... It's not a good news either. Hopefully i get a piece which i like and it's easy to catch the modality, form and all! ;D
5) Clapping the rhythm and naming the time: I'm not really perfect at clapping the rhythm. It sounds easy but i also dont know why i cant catch the rhythm =\ And as for naming the time signatures, it depends on my luck X= sometimes wrong, sometimes right.

Overall, i seriously need to work hard for the next grade, grade 8 cert!!! ;D

Secondly, my Pieces: There's some hiccups here and there. Pressing of wrong notes etc. And i think i got some rhythmic problems. ZZz, die.

Thirdly, my Scales: hmm... Some was okay. But some scales like staccato, especially for "Scales in thirds", i will somehow get lost in the middle (>.<)" I also don't know how to work on it. I've been on it for quite long, DUHH! T_T And i'm not prepared for First Inversion Arpeggio Scales! Die die die...

Last but not least, there's Sight Reading: I'm totally suck at this. I read too slowly, i find notes too slow and... INFACT, EVERYTHING WAS SLOW!!! *_* And when i concentrate too much on my notes, i forget the dynamics. Oh well, i gotta fail this section too.

NOW, OVERALL, I GONNA.... Pass? Fail? Don't know.... Seemed to be 40:60 X=



♥ T H E G I R L

♥ CELINA
♥ 6th July
♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02
♥ PIANO
♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T

♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA
♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO

♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010
♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010
♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011

♥ Everlasting True Love
♥ Lead a Happy Life

♥ C H A T T E R B O X


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
♥ UPCOMING E V E N T

??



Every Friday:
PIANO Practical&Theory Class
GATHERINGS!


♥ F R I E N D S FOREVER

My Friendster
Classical Piano Sheet Music
POP Piano Sheet Music


♥ Maple GUILDMATES
GUILD-tom0dAchi
BING YI- Koala
CHERYL
DARRYL- Pandar
ERDALYN
HUI SHAN
HUI YI
JOEL
JOSEPH- Penguin
JUN HONG
KEE CHENG
KE JING
KEVIN
MEI BAO
PRISCILLA
VIVIENNE
WEI LIANG
ZHUANG SHENG

♥ RELATIVES
ALBERT
CINDY
EUGENE
LISA SIS- Piglet
MAZIE
MEGAN
MUMMY

♥ SINGAPORE POLY

Lecturer
ELAINE-DID

DCMD/FT/1A/02
EVELYN
GAD
PRISCILLA
SIOKKAN
XINYI

DCMD/FT/1A/58- Yr1 Sem1
DCMD/FT/1A/58 - Fruitloops
ARINA
CAROLINE
VIVIAN

SP Friends
RANDY

♥ HUA YI SECONDARY SCHOOL
5N1
ACER
AFIRA
ALVIN
ATIQAH
BERNARD
BRENDA & JIEMIN
EMILY
EVANGELINE
FARAH
HONGWEI
HWEE LENG
HYSS
JASMINE
JING HUI
JOLENE
KASHMIRA
MIAO HUA
MICHELLE
MING EN
MISS SARAH TOH(2006-2008)
MR ERWIN SOO(2008)
PEI FEN
QIU RONG
RUI XIN
SERENE
SHENG POH
SHIRLEY
SHI YIN
SIN REN
SOPHIA
WEI TING
YAN ZHU
YONG LIANG
ZHI LEI

♥ JURONG WEST PRIMARY SCHOOL
CINDY
EDMUND
FANNY
FELICE
GERALDINE
KOK HUI
MICHELLE
PRISCILLA
SHIRLYNN
TING WEI
VERA
WEI XIANG

♥ MAPLE & AUDI BUDDY
JUN HENG:--xSTORY
PEARL: XIIAOTATAS
YISHAN: -Originality

♥ OTHERS
AIJIA
HUIXIAN
JOSELIN
KEELY
RACHAEL CHANG
RACHAEL LIM
SHAWN
VIVIAN

♥ C R E D I T S
Designer:kodies
Basecode: shatter%
Picture: gilter graphic