Ahh.... once again, I'm back to blogger ;D I've been really really super uber slack this few weeks! Since last november, when my O level ends, I've been slacking till now (>.<)" But i know i should stop my slackness cause PIANO G7 PRACTICAL EXAM and PIANO G6 THEORY EXAM IS HERE! ._. And I'm just plainly tooooooooooooooo slack to study. Is slack = lazy? Hope not! (; But i think slack is = lazy x.X"
The release of appeal results made 80% of them happy. Most of my friends made it, and myself too! (; I got into SP CMD, Huiwen got into NYP DMD, Peifen SP IT and Yishan TP. There are a lot more! But i forgot x) I think i really slack too much. My brain is not even working for memorising work-Piano stuffs! Duhh....
Anyway! The next day, my clique went to TOPONE ktv for celebration of our successed appealings! ;D Heheeee. We were really high! Sing and sing, laugh and laugh. And best of all, despite them having sore throat or coughs, HW and JH still managed to sing! Powergirls xP I so gonna go again! Opps, addicted to singing once again =] Shall go again on March then, after JH ends her lessons (;
Now now now now now now now, time for piano work! Gonna practice my scales and pieces now. Must workhard! I wanna go grade 8. GRADE 8!!! ;S
Partner for Valentine's Day!! ---> ________