ARGH, I'm way too bored. Nothing can kill my boredom. Not Audition too! Play too long of Audition will also get tired (>.<)" Especially my eyes, haha.
Anyway, there's acitivities going on.
I'll be going down to SP on Thursday for my enrolment. Will be meeting up with Darryl and Hobart. Hobart want to get the goodies and Darryl wanna go bowling. So we meet first then, haha. Heard from Jinghui that in the package, there is a Plastic File, pens, foolscape, laptop bag and a SP freshmen tee shirt. Lol... sounds cool ^^ And I'm like FINALLY one of the member of SP! ;DD
And on Saturday, I will be having my G6 piano theory exam. Ahhh, sian. But it's gonna be over soon (; gambette, and to lisa and pearl too ^^ Then after my exam, we will be meeting up with Darryl and Yishan! Another new friend, haha ... Will be having swensens. I will treat it as a celebration as both my Piano practical and theory exam is over! ;D From 14th march to 12th April, i'll be super uber free! No exams, no school, no stress! Woo... Can play Audition and go out already =P Without worrying for exams, hahaaaaa.`
Plus, my pro-chatter partner went for chalet, BORED! Currently only chatting with Jinghui (>.<)" Later she go offline, i'll be bored again. Lol... Never mind, I go disturb people =P