It's time to allow my partner to redirect his post to my blog (>.<)"
Went to SP yesterday to have myself enrolled. Met with hobart first as darryl was late... [Told you panda, you've got pig genes =X kiddingkidding,nosmacks!] Hobart wanted to eat something and we walked to koufu. It's like quite near? That time i walk don't know how long. lol! And wow? The process is so fast, lol... Everything was in order, good good ^^ Only thing is that i forgot to fill up the Giro Form... have to mail it there myself =S After that, went to CCA booths to look around and was still not sure which to choose! Nevermind.. I'll go down again with jinghui on monday to take a look. Cause we wanna choose the same one =P BFF mah! ;DD HEh-heh... Then after walking around for awhile, darryl reached. We set off to Bukit Batok CSC for bowling game! There's a little improvements from the past, lol.
[Picture tells everything, so there you go!] ::
Then after bowling, went to suntec to meet the guys friends. As they are previously from boy's school, so all guys lor, haha! I'm so outstanding X= But not long after, got 1 guy's GF came (; You know, they are so high (>.<)" about the same as my sis, haha... Then we just walk walk walk... And soon, it's time for Home Sweet Home... I don't know how to end my post.. So, i shall say bye bye here! xD
♥ T H E G I R L
♥ CELINA ♥ 6th July ♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02 ♥ PIANO ♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T
♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA ♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO
♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011