Hey friends! I finally got the time to blog (>.<)" My lesson today is at 2pm. Phew... a day to get more sleep, yeaa [:
I shall blog about school now... What else can i blog besides school? =P
Foundation Design Studio : It was fun! ;D We get to draw our friends and doing a brick boy. My brick boy is soooooo cute (>.<)" But i have to think of ways to bring it to school, without crashing it. Ohhh .... Overall, this module was fun ^^ Draw and draw!
Basic Drawing Class: We were told to draw cubes, cones and stuffs which were laid on the table. Have to measure the angle and the size and all. I tell you, mine was the worst drawing in class, i can say T__T" Time to work on it ar... haha. Then had to do workbook. I drew selfportrait, my hand and a corner of a room. It turned out to be fine! ;D F.I.N.E! It's a good head start =] Thanks mum for that skill on how to draw a nose (>.<)" And thanks to yahoo for that few sketches, where i learn how a eye, mouth, hair and all looks like in sketches, lol ! Again, it was a fun module.
Visual Arts Studio: so far we have not had any lesson yet. We just got introduced and that's all. Hopefully it's fun too!
Oral Communication: The scary module. All about this module is PRESENTATION SKILL. I was like -_________________________-" I hate presenting! It's so scary and... yea, all. But no choice also... that's what all poly students have to had (;
Our Nation Our World: We will have to do a 10 hour CIP. Lol! Still researching on what we can do [:
History and Theory of Ideas: I HATE THIS MODULE. SO CHIM! It's really chim. I don't even understand a part of it. First lesson only... die already . Like uni stufss =\
Graphic communication: -haven't have lesson yet- But sounds fun [:
That's all for now... And i've completed all my assignments! yay! No more ;DD But surely, there's more to come. I shall slow and steady, complete them ^^
[Oh ya, i was lost yesterday in school. Scary can -_-"]