Coolness... I'm back again, finally. I guess I will only be updating my blog on Thursdays (>.<)" Cause my lesson starts late and in the morning im free to do anything i want [: While the rest of the days are like... BUSY! Flooded with assignments and presentations T_T" EVERY lesson i had sure got work to do... So, imagine me having lesson everyday. Dots... really endless. Every Sunday i clear them. But the next day, it comes again...
Well, the most loving piece of work of mine is my brick-hamtaro! Take a look .
hehe... I had to do a brickboy, then a mockup brick-hamtaro before it comes to the final ... Tiring ! But yet, it's over! I made it, again ^^ I can't wait to see my classmate's brick-character. I'm sure there's is damn nice and cute !` There're characters like Doreamon, Spongebob, Donald DUck, Spiderman, LaBiXiaoXin and... etc etc. Damn cute characters!
Haha... and the rest of my assignments are... still pending. Jiiayouus everyone ! (>.<)" There's more assignments to come... We can do it (;