Hoho, today's trip to Changi Airport is cancelled! It's because drew cannot make it and Jinghui is sick. So we postponed it [:
Anyway, i know my class from SP SAS - NYAA. My class is DCMD/FT/1A/02. Anyone same as me? Cause Loreene's friend different from mine... She's in 03! Now I know no one from my class! Oh dear... (>.<)" First day will surely be _____ (; Nevermind... time to make MORE friends, hehes...
I had been checking my SAS for timetable... but it's not up yet =\ Engineering school students got their timetable already. ours so slow! (>.<)" I so eager to know it's because i'm afraid that my classes and all will clash with my Piano lesson ... Hopefully not!
Currently, I'm practicing my grade 8 piece C6: Alligator Crawl. It's a nice song! Sort of addicted to it ;D I'm so gonna pass grade 8! And just because of my grade 8, i chose Music Appreciation as my GEM (; Grade 8 on the way!!