Yayness! I've completed what I'm supposed to do! ;D Slacking now with my tv, watching High School Musical 2, again! Lolss....` Nothing to do mah.
Ohyea... next week is gonna be so happening...
Tomorrow: Family day.. shopping! ;D
Monday: Classmate's FDS critique session
Tuesday: ONOW Army Museum trip
Wednesday: HTI Minime story submission
Thursday: MY FDS CRITIQUE SESSION
[Glad my crit is on Thursday... I can see how the panels ask them questions on Monday =P can prepare properly.]
Friday: VAS + GC assignment submission
Saturday: SPCA Flag Day [ONOW CIP]
And! IT'S MY 3 WEEKS BREAK! ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
heh-heh... Let's get through this one last tough week and we'll end our term 1 ! It's so fast! (>.<)" I feel like school just started only.. And it's the end of term 1 already. Time flies yea...
I can't wait for the end of SEMESTER 1 too! I wanna go to my course! (>.<)" And ! Cause we're ending our modules in semester 2.. especially Oral Communication, heheee... I don't like this module. Gogo! JY DCMD/58! All the way ~^