First of all, HAPPY R-21ST BIRTHDAY TO REEDS! It's like... FINALLY for you to watch ALL movies right? X: heheeee, enjoy yea..
Alright, I've downloaded Maplestory Episode 2. Once again, I'm back in maple! heheee... kinda lost touch ... I've stopped maple for... at least 10 months, i guess. I can press the wrong key... guildchat become eat pots x.X" Really lost touch, lols ... Okay, there's quite a number of new stuffs inside... Like, the Family thing! That's rather cool, haha... Can create a family tree and do stuffs with your family members. Played awhile[1hr+?] with darryl, reeds and nicholas then i got sianed X; Does this show that i'm not a game addict? haha! (>.<)" Maybe i shall stick to MSN will do ... Cause after my holidays, my DAILY homework will be back and confirm have no time for games, (;
Okay, for this week, i really slack all the way! Saturday i was out. Sunday i was slacking at home. Monday i was out. Yesterday i was out. Today and Tomorrow will be slacking day. Then Friday to Sunday chalet, woots! I love my holiday out of a sudden... [without homework will be even great!] But after chalet, i have to complete my BDC drawings and ... FDS NAture, hahas... I'm left with this 2 only, jy!
This is just a short post lar , watching Mission Impossible 2 now, poof! Enjoy your holidays!
Oh ya, JIAYOU and ALL THE BEST to those having Mid-Semester Test! To design students, like me, enjoy first (>.<)" After holiday = assignments, haha ....