Ahh, life's so good after most of the submissions ended. Now left with Portfolio[done] and HTI-Dossier[on the way]... I'll be enjoying, having my Graduation Event next week! That's so cool! Setting up exhibition booth for family and friends to view our REAL HARD WORK, visiting to the museum, excursions, theme party, and performances... HOW NICE!!
So excited x) But first of all, settle with my HTI-Dossier first, hah.
Roughly got the idea of how my HTI-Dossier should look like already... Got the design out, now left with the info to fill in. Great.. On the way, heh! Last but not least, AFTER NEXT WEEK, IT'S MY HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! 6-7 weeks of holiday! WooHoo!
It's going to be the end of semester one already... I'll miss my Common Foundation mates as we'll be going to our seperate ways... Be it Visual comm and media design, Interior design, Games design or Product design, I'll miss you guys! Best wishes from here (; Just one thing to tell you guys: DON'T SLACK OFF =XX Slacking too much and having lots of last minute work in school of design doesn't work... Not to say for year 2 and 3. Now we're dying =XX Hah...
Okay, no matter what, settle with the FINAL 2 PIECE OF ASSIGNMENT FIRST, then think of the fun next week ;D I'm so looking forward to it!