omgggggggggggggggggggg, I got no mood to start work XX; But never mind.... Thu then submit, hah....
You know, WII is super addicting! I had lots of fun, family bonding rocks. Geehee.... And i literally play from 10.15pm all the way to 1am yesterday night!! X; hah! It's just the few game pack included inside... and i just can't stop playing till I feel worn out! An I am going to play AGAIN today! But before that, I AM GOING TO COMPLETE MY HTI DOSSIER FIRST, hah!!! And i Promise!!! Should be completing that yesterday... but because i can't resist to WII *oops* And i ended up playing instead of doing work, lol.... Luckily, my assignments ending soon and holidays coming. I can play all day, woooooooo~
But bare in mind! Not to disturb my sis studying for her O levels (>.<)"
Anywayyy! This week of school is going to be SO fun! NO LESSONS, Just fun activities (; Cheers. Another 8 weeks of hard work is OVER! Good job, haha.... Alright, I am going to do my final for my Dossier already... so later i can play (>.<)" bye!...